Tickets available for July’s National Paralympic Day in Great Britain22.04.2015
Fans have chance to cheer on British athletes in athletics and swimming on 26 July in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Related News
- Athletics and swimming set to feature on National Paralympic Day 2015 programme in Great Britain
- National Paralympic Day hailed as great success in Britain
- Boccia and goalball stars at National Paralympic Day
- Star London 2012 medallists return to Paralympic pool for National Paralympic Day
Tickets are now on sale for the British Paralympic Association’s National Paralympic Day 2015, which returns for the third time to London, Great Britain, on 26 July.
The event celebrates the Paralympic Movement and is an opportunity for people in Great Britain to relive the London 2012 Paralympic Games, with Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London serving as the focal point of the event.
Swimming returns to the competition programme for 2015, with Paralympic and world medallists set to compete in the same pool that hosted Paralympic competition in 2012. Swimming tickets can be purchased here.
- Morning Session start time 11:00. (To be Confirmed)*
- Afternoon Session start time 17:00. (To be Confirmed)*
Elsewhere on the Park, Great Britain’s track and field stars will line up in the former Olympic Stadium to entertain the crowd in the IPC Athletics Grand Prix Final – the final day of competition at the Sainsbury’s Anniversary Games.