Para sport & Paralympic News
- ‘Be the Missing Piece’ collects ESA award 22.02.2017 The sponsorship project continues to receive international recognition after picking up its seventh award.
- Agitos Foundation launches development activities with support from Toyota 17.02.2017 The Worldwide Paralympic Partner of the International Paralympic Committee is supporting National Paralympic Committees to improve their organisational capacity.
- “We are showing the joy of life through sport” 14.02.2017 A profile of Germany’s Heinrich Popow, a man determined to spread the word about the Paralympic Movement both on and off the track.
- Kampschreur receives Allianz Athlete of the Month for January 09.02.2017 The 17-year-old Dutch sit skier won three world titles on his World Championships debut in Tarvisio, Italy.
- ‘Be the Missing Piece’ wins ‘AHK Innovation’ award 08.02.2017 The sponsorship project implemented by the Croatian Paralympic Committee (CPC) and Allianz Zagreb was chosen the most creative and original initiative in 2016.
- The IPC opens nominations for 2017 Media Awards and BP Courage Award 08.02.2017 Both sets of awards mark achievements at the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games.
- The IPC Governing Board concludes three days of meetings in Bonn 31.01.2017 The meeting which took place between 27-29 January covered a range of topics.
- Costa Rica to stage sitting volleyball courses 28.01.2017 Level 1 referee, coach and classifier courses will be offered in both English and Spanish in San Jose, Costa Rica, from 23-26 February.