Para sport & Paralympic News
- Australian Paralympians reflect on Tokyo 1964 12.11.2014 To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Tokyo 1964 Paralympic Games, three Australian Paralympians shared their memories
- Twenty facts about Tokyo 1964 and 2020 Paralympics 11.11.2014 Some things you might not know about the 1964 Paralympic Games held 50 years ago and the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games.
- 1964-2012 Games growth and evolution 11.11.2014 Find out how each summer Paralympics since 1964 has contributed to the growth of what is now the world’s third largest sporting event.
- Tokyo 1964: developing one of the world’s best transport systems 10.11.2014 Find out how athletes were transported to the Tokyo Paralympics 50 years ago and what they can expect to find in the Japanese capital in 2020
- 1964-2020: A tour of the past and the future 09.11.2014 Japanese athlete Katsumi Suzaki talks about the challenges of the Tokyo 1964 Paralympics, and how things are looking for 2020.
- Fifty years on: revisiting the Tokyo 1964 Paralympics 09.11.2014 Great Britain’s Caz Walton, a 10-time Paralympic champion, looks back on transport woes, accessibility and her first gold at the Tokyo 1964 Games.
- The Big Read: Looking back on the Ceremonies of 1964 and 2012 08.11.2014 The Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Paralympic Games have seen some spectacular changes in 50 years from Tokyo 1964 to London 2012.
- From part-time exercise, to state-of-the-art training in 50 years 08.11.2014 A look back on how training changed for the stars of Paralympic sport since the Tokyo 1964 Paralympic Games.