Para sport & Paralympic News
- International stars light up field in Arizona 26.05.2019 Big-name throwers dominate at Arizona Grand Prix
- Twelve Athletes of Christmas: Part One 18.12.2017 New Year's Resolutions and a lookback at 2017 with some of Para athletics' biggest stars
- Recharged Stewart targets further success 12.10.2016 The first Trinidadian to win Paralympic gold in 32 years aims to improve his world records at next year’s World Championships in London, Great Britain.
- Seven countries announce Rio 2016 delegations 06.08.2016 El Salvador, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago and Venezuela name their athletes for September’s Paralympics.
- Akeem Stewart ready to take on the world 16.10.2015 Trinidad and Tobago’s athlete targets gold in both the men’s discus and javelin throws at the IPC Athletics World Championships.
- Wheelchair tennis grows in Caribbean 09.08.2015 The International Tennis Federation have been running workshops supported by the Agitos Foundation’s Grant Support Programme.
- Success story in Trinidad and Tobago 18.06.2014 The Equal Halves project being run by the Trinidad and Tobago Paralympic Committee, and funded by the Agitos Foundation, has identified athletes, trained coaches and impacted thousands of people...
- Organizational Development Initiative Workshop Heads to Trinidad and Tobago 26.11.2010 The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is taking its Organizational Development Initiative, which aims to increase the number of athletes participating in Paralympic Sport, to Trinidad and...