Football 5 referees to be trained ahead of Asian Championships28.10.2017
IBSA to host 4-day course in Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpar
Referees from across Asia have been invited by the International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA) to take part in a training course in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from 9-12 December.
Hosted by the Malaysian Blind Sports Association, the clinic will take place immediately before the IBSA Blind Football Asian Championships in the Malaysian capital, set to be held from 12-17 December.
A maximum of two participants per country will be accepted.
Details of the clinic are as follows:
- Participants must have a command of basic English and be registered in affiliated federation as football referee according to each national standard.
- Successful candidates after the course will be accredited as IBSA football referees according to national football coordinator.
- Candidates are required to arrange for their own flight to and from Kuala Lumpur and pay a fee of EUR 100 per day for hotel accommodation (twin sharing), food, local transportation and course materials.
- Candidates are expected to arrive in Kuala Lumpur on 9 December and depart on 12 December 2017.
- Should participants wish to extend their stay to watch the games from 12-17 December, an additional EUR 100 per day will be charged.